In 1919, the business moved to 64 Hill Road, Wimbledon where the firm remained until 1974. As one of the community’s
longest established local businesses, we have continually built our reputation through results, recommendations and
dedication, and have carried the Cross & Prior legacy well into the 21st century.
Have a look at just a few reasons Why Our Clients not only return to us time and time again, but also recommend us.